First Post
Wow, this is my first blog post. I guess I'll write about my busy weekend...
I watched Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit on Friday with Carlton. It was a really fun movie.
I ran a bunch of errands (Safeway, Trader Joe's, UPS store) and cleaned the house yesterday and today. There was so much cleaning, because I was sick last weekend. The cleaning wouldn't have taken so long if I hadn't been distracted by anime. I'd clean a room, watch anime, clean another room, watch another anime, etc.
I also need to wash my car. It's so dirty. At least the weather's pretty nice. Too bad my allergies will kick in soon. My friend Jenn baked an awesome raspberry and yogurt cake yesterday. Alas, I didn't get to eat any of it. Maybe next time? hint, hint.
I bought a Sony DVD burner. Why? Because space on my extra hard drive is getting scarce and I don't want to buy more hard drives. I can't believe there's only about 20GB of free space left on the 120GB hard drive I bought months ago. I didn't realize I had so much anime...
Also, I watched Mad Hot Ballroom. It's really cute but the directing could've been better. Watching those kids ballroom dance makes me want to learn. Rita, you need to see this movie!
Anime news! Taking Joanna's advice, I watched Ouran High School Host Club. It's hilarious. A bit off the wall but very entertaining. Hopefully I'll keep up with it since lately I have a tendency to drop anime series after a few episodes.

3 Comments:
There just might be a cake in the near future for you with you name on it.
Hey Mary! Wow, we're all bloggers now. I want to watch both those movies! So, don't send them back yet. I don't know why you're so surprised at the amount of anime you have; you're always watching something.
and why haven't you posted a comment on my blog?
Post a Comment
<< Home