lost devices, allergies and cellphones
I lost my Sandisk 512MB flash drive earlier this week. I can't find it anywhere at my house or office. It's so small it probably fell out of my bag...anyway I'm replacing it with a 1GB version ^_^
In other news, allergies season has really kicked in. I've gotten several nosebleeds either because of the dryness at work or home. I called Kaiser's help line and the nurse recommended using a humidifer or a little vaseline in the nose for treatment.
So, Rita and I switched to Cingular about a week ago and we're already complaining. Not about the service (although Rita says reception isn't that great in Davis), but about the free LG phones we got. The LG phone has more features than my old Motorola but the sound quality is terrible. Rita and I could barely hear each other. It sounds like we're speaking through filters. Increasing the volume doesn't help either. I'm going to trade in the LG for a Motorola or Nokia.
After a busy week, I finally get to try out the DVD burner this weekend! Yay! I can burn Rita a bunch of anime/music and backup some files.
Hey! I got a Netflix subscription recently so if anyone knows any good movies, tell me!

1 Comments:
Mary, rent Mirrormask; it is excellent and you will love it.
Post a Comment
<< Home