Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sasuke returns!

I'm surprised Rita hasn't mentioned this................Uchiha Sasuke is back!

If you're clueless as to who or why this is news, Sasuke is a major character in Naruto anime/manga. He's been MIA from the manga for over a year and this week's chapter featured his much anticipated return.

I can sense some people are rolling their eyes...

4 Comments:

At 5/13/06, 3:15 PM, Blogger Rita said...

My eyes aren't rolling!! LOL. It's been a year and a half since we've last seen Sasuke, and I'm ABSOLUTELY ESTATIC over his full bodied return to the manga!!

 
At 5/15/06, 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm completely and utterly in wonderment as to who is this Sasuke.

 
At 5/15/06, 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll roll my eyes an extra couple of times for Rita...

Twiggie

 
At 5/18/06, 7:54 PM, Blogger Rita said...

damn it, twiggie! Don't rain on my parade!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home