Monday, October 26, 2009

Hmm...

Wow, where did the time go? My last post was in May and now it's the last week of October. I spent most of summer occupied with QuickBooks registration although I did have a brief 5-day respite in August. QuickBooks 2010 was officially released via online and retail stores a few weeks ago. So happy. Last weekend, I went to Costco and saw the green QuickBooks boxes. I don't know why but it was exciting to see.

I've been watching slice of life anime series such as Ristorante Paradiso,
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and Bartender. They're pretty good. The ending of Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 was so sad. I actually shed a few tears. On my unfinished anime list, I aim to finish Witch Hunter Robin, Soul Eater and Claymore. From the 2009 fall anime lineup, I'm watching The Book of Bantorra, Yume-iro Patissiere and Black Rock Shooter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home