Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baking & SF

It's a little weird but I have recently been wanting to bake. So I started with cookies - snickerdoodles and chocolate chip. I've got plenty of shortening left, so I'm going to make biscuits and more cookies later.

On an unrelated topic, I visited SF today. My friend and I visited the SF MOMA, Samovar Tea Lounge, Chronicle Books, Lupicia and Anthropologie. Awesome day!
^__^b

4 Comments:

At 9/27/08, 7:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, you blogged. Yay! It was an awesome day. So have you baked anymore?

 
At 9/27/08, 10:55 PM, Blogger darkavery said...

Yes, I baked cheese biscuits this week. I also went to Target and bought a hand mixer and cooling rack.

 
At 10/4/08, 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

your becoming quite the little baker :-P. How did the biscuits turn out? Now you must get a Paula Deen butter cookbook!;-)

 
At 10/4/08, 8:19 PM, Blogger darkavery said...

The biscuits were good. I didn't have round cutters or a rolling pin so they became drop biscuits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home