Sunday, July 23, 2006

long time no see

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. So what have I been up to? Mostly working, watching anime and being unproductive with my free time.
Here's a brief list of my activities, starting with the most recent:
7/15 - Visited Lee-Ping in SF. Dined at Boudin's Bakery. Great clam cowder bread bowl. Boudin also has sculpted bread. I couldn't find a picture of their turtle bread so here are bunny, heart, crab, and grape sculpted breads.
7/11 - Company's FY07 Kick-off celebrated at Boomers in Livermore and dinner at Alameda
7/07 - Pirates of the Caribbean in Davis. Great movie but a bit long.
7/04 - Holiday weekend with extended family and a fantastic lunch at Jenn's home

I don't really remember what I did in June...
Yesterday, I watched Mirrormask and it's pretty good. It's different from any fantasy movie I've seen. I found many scenes and visuals whimsical and eye-opening. My Netflix queue has swelled to 40+ dvds. O_O
How did that happen? I only have some movies and anime series listed...

Last week, I made the mistake of watching a new anime series titled Saiunkoku Monogatari. >_<
The artwork is similar to 12 Kokuki (Twelve Kingdoms) with less seriousness and more comedy. I really need to exercise better judgement because now I'm following one more anime series. Most evenings/weekends are devoted to either downloading or watching anime. Plus, I'm planning to resume a jdrama I dropped some months ago. Also, I purchased Cowboy Bebop - The Perfect Sessions. ^_^

2 Comments:

At 7/27/06, 9:41 PM, Blogger Rita said...

I still regret not getting the bread turtle...sigh. Maybe next time then. Hmmm, burn me a copy of the anime!

 
At 7/29/06, 5:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jealous of the chowder and glad you enjoyed Mirrormask

 

Post a Comment

<< Home