slow morning
It's a slow morning at work...
The mail servers went down yesterday before 3PM. It was suppose to be up in an hour but that didn't happen. When I got to the office at 9:05AM today, I discovered all necessary work tools were down (email, database, etc). Basically the only thing working was the internet.
What have I been doing? Let's see..
- read some news via Yahoo! and BBC
- browsed some online stores for clothes
- did ten push-ups and ten sit-ups in my cube (the floor is too hard)
- shifted some stuff around my desk/cube
- walked around the shopping center next door
Edit: Mail is still down but all other services are up at 1PM.

3 Comments:
I love the slow days. In fact, all work days should be slow days. What's the point of everyone going crazy, rushing around, high on caffine, and just being plan bitchy to everyone else.
Youtube is a perfect for such times.
do not even mention the addictiveness of youtube. I'm enjoying the new job, short hours and they go by fast, that and I got stuck in the cookbook section where I feel like half of it is migrating to my room. ouch on the sit-ups and push-ups.
you should try yoga.
Post a Comment
<< Home